1. Telling the chair to follow the agenda - watch video via Twitter.
2. After serving since 2016, QBE chair Mike Wilkins declines to commit this will be his final 3 year term - watch video via Twitter.
3. Chair Mike Wilkins fails to explain the 6% protest vote against his re-election - watch video via Twitter.
4. Getting QBE CEO Andrew Horton to sing for his supper - watch video of question and video of answer via Twitter.
5. You owe retail shareholder reparations for past dilution so next time do a stand-alone SPP - watch video via Twitter.
6. Look after retail shareholders and why not disclose the missing participation data from 2014 scaled back SPP - watch video via Twitter.
7. Asking Mike Wilkins why QBE's investment policies had been so conservative during 15 year run of record low interest rates - watch video via Twitter.
8. Chair Mike Wilkins defends super conservative investment policy, welcomes higher interest rates - watch video by Twitter.
9. Mike Wilkins welcomes councils updating their flood mapping - watch AGM question and video of chair's answer via Twitter.
Copyright © 2023 The Mayne Report. All rights reserved