1. Opening salvo on all these outrageous fees being gouged by Babcock & Brown as BBI shareholders lose billions.
2. Explain this 10% fee on the US deal and why didn't we stop borrowing and buying in 2007-08?
3. Putting the auditor on the spot and what happens if BNB or BBI go into receivership?
4. Will write-downs cause a breach of the debt covenants?
5. Rallying the shareholders to vote down the remuneration report from the floor.
6. Getting chairman David Hamill to explain his full Babcock relationship
Copyright © 2022 The Mayne Report. All rights reserved