Check out the Mayne report
1. If the shares are so cheap, why isn't the CEO buying and how much does he owe on the 10% stake?
2. Who do we owe this $5 billion to?
3. Can we have a conventional meeting?
4. How did Macquarie go from adviser to predator?
5. "CEO gives back bonus after shareholders revolt", plus Rowsthorn should vote against remuneration report
6. Big spray at lack of board accountability after various debacles and explain the Poole-Rowsthorn relationship
7. Why proceed with these unpopular options when the CEO already owns 10% of the company?
Copyright © 2022 The Mayne Report. All rights reserved